Awake IV

Awake IV

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Intro:

Hi everyone :] I'm Conner. If you don't know who I am, the quickest way to find out is probably through my deviantART page. Please check that out if you are interested. The things that I post on here will most likely have to do with deviantART, as well as other random things. I am also hoping to promote my Lookbook with this blog. While I am sort of well-known on deviantart, I am pretty discreet on Lookbook.
This blog will mainly focus on fashion and photography. After I'm done spamming photos and such, I'll start writing blog posts about fashion, photography, cosplay, books, and music, mainly. I'll probably feature photos and people that inspire me, and write about random things, such as reviews, future plans, and basically my life.
I do have ulterior motives for all of this. I'm an aspiring model, and by putting all of my stuff out there I'm basically advertising myself and trying to get fans. So I appreciate any support that I get in the form of likes, subscribers, and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment