Awake IV

Awake IV

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Virgin Blak

I just discovered a really awesome website! For all guys out there who like alternative clothing styles, it's pretty hard to find stores that sell interesting things. A lot of punky stores cater mostly to the girls, but this new site has all male clothing, and it's got a really wide selection.

Website: Virgin Blak

Another really great thing about this store is that their clothes actually run in sizes small enough for me to wear!

Unfortunately, it is a little pricy. Especially the shoes, which are really, really cool.

Examples:



The shoes mostly run between $100-$200. Which is more than I've ever spent on shoes. But considering how cool these are, they're definitely something I might consider investing in.

They've also got a great selection of other clothing items. I won't bother to feature them in here, but definitely go check out the store if you're interested.

I haven't ordered anything from this store, but as soon as I do I'll let everyone know what I think about it.

(P.S. I want these pants really bad:
 
)

No comments:

Post a Comment