Awake IV

Awake IV

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jewelmint and Christmas Shopping

I just ordered some stuff on this designer jewelery site called JewelMint. It's a neat site because the pieces are pretty unique and designed by legitimate fashion designers.

I originally was just ordering my mom's christmas present, but then I saw that I'd get a half off deal for something else if I ordered one thing, so I went ahead and ordered myself something too =/

This is what I got for my mom: 



I really like this so I hope she'll like it too (: It's a bracelet made out of rings, and it includes a ruby and an emerald. I just hope the quality is good because it's a little hard to tell from the picture.





And this is the one I got for myself... I thought it was pretty cool because I have an obsession with keys and keyholes (I've got Kingdom Hearts to thank for that)



I'll do a review of this site later on once I get the pieces and use their service more. If you decide to become a member now, be careful, because they do require your credit card number and will charge you every month if you don't log on every month and click the 'Skip Month' button. I would recommend checking out some of the items on here though, you are able to do that without putting in your CC info, and they've got some unique things. This whole order cost me $44.98, which seems a little pricy for just two pieces, but I did get a 50% discount on the second item. Although the jewelry itself is pretty expensive, the good thing about this site is that they never charge shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment