Awake IV

Awake IV

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brink

This weekend on Steam, Brink is free to play. I'd heard a lot of bad things about it... but it was free, so I thought I'd try it out.
The entire campaign only took about a night to beat, and the story was downright awful. I would not recommend buying this game, because it will not last very long. Unless you get really into the multiplayer. But it was fun to play for about a day, so if you haven't played this game you can go download it for free on Steam until 1pm on Sunday (: I do have to admit though, the character customization options are stellar. I for one am a huge fan of being able to fine tune your characters, and while you can't really mess around much with your actual character, there are some really cool costume options, including gasmasks!! In this game you can choose to be either a rebel or a security guard (There are seperate "stories" for each faction, so I made one of each) so here's pictures of the characters I made ;D
That's my Rebel character (he looks kinda like he came out of Arkham Asylum haha)
And there's my security character (surprisingly I ended up liking him better. I think it was because of the gas mask)









andd here's my gasmask character being a badass about to shoot someone
 So basically, if you like fps' and gas masks, you should probably download this game because it's free and it's fun to play for a while. It's really not as bad as everyone says it is; although the way the story is told is pretty awful. I would just definitely not recommend spending money on this, unless you really really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment