Awake IV

Awake IV

Thursday, December 1, 2011

plotting my singing roomates's demise and s/t

I couldn't decide whether to make this blog more of a personal blog or a professional one, but seeing as how I have Zero subscribers, I think I've settled on the first option. So instead of marketing myself I'm just going to write randomly about my life and things I'm doing. If this blog ever starts getting attention then I'll start doing different stuff. I'll still be doing like online store reviews and things along those lines too, but I'm not going to sit here and picture spam if no one is going to even see it. So I'll just start writing random shiznit starting tomorrow.
~~

In the meantime, here is a picture of me being angry because my roommate won't stop singing and it is 3AM


Not that I would be sleeping anyway. Sorry my rage face is so attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment